Options choices for customising the checklist view and a calculator to estimate the prices of elements misplaced or broken throughout manufacturing
Digi-Key Electronics introduced that it has launched a consolidated checklist administration system, myLists, to streamline clients’ BOM Supervisor, Worth and Availability (PANDA), and Favourites into one handy answer. The device additionally gives enhanced performance and new options.
Along with offering better comfort, myLists has greater than 15 new options to learn Digi-Key clients. Among the many most notable new options is an attrition calculator to plan for overages that account for elements misplaced or broken throughout manufacturing, the flexibility to add as much as 1,000 line gadgets per checklist, choices for customising the checklist view and alternate options advised in-line for elements when accessible.
Extra new options additionally embody:
- The flexibility to organise column order and information and obtain it in a file
- Differentiating lists and people shared with the person into two views
- Including tags to help with checklist administration
- Requesting pricing on six completely different portions per half
- The flexibility to avoid wasting your checklist as a visitor buyer who has created a listing
- Updating filter choices accessible on the elements checklist
- Defining checklist preferences for half packaging: CT/TR or DKR/TR
- Setting checklist preferences to handle portions that don’t meet buying necessities
- Accessing new information accessible resembling ECCN, HTSUS, Nation of Origin and hyperlinks to environmental info
- The flexibility so as to add a observe on an element
- Transferring an element’s place on the checklist up and down or to a particular row
Digi-Key clients can use myLists as a visitor, however could have entry to the improved options provided that they’re registered customers.
“myLists is basically ‘one device to rule all different checklist administration instruments’. It permits our clients to handle all of their lists (Invoice of Supplies, Favorites and so forth.,) in a single place and gives better general effectivity,” stated Ramesh Babu, CIO and vice chairman of data expertise at Digi-Key. “This is only one method we’re making it simpler for engineers world wide to do enterprise with Digi-Key.”
To study extra and begin utilizing myLists at this time, go to Digi-Key’s web site.